About Ishi Couloir C
Picture yourself gazing at the captivating Mount Yotei volcano from across the comfort of your own stylish apartment in Hirafu village – one of the world’s most coveted mountain destinations. And what better place to experience Hirafu’s infinite outdoor options than from the stylish four-bedroom Apartment Ishi Couloir C?
Located in a quiet hamlet a short walk from the village’s hustle-and-bustle, the apartment is part of a larger condo and can be combined with an additional two-bedroom and/or three-bedroom apartment situated in the same building.
Apartment Ishi Couloir C’s open-plan living areas are great for entertaining, thanks to the wood-beamed ceilings, spacious mezzanine level, beautiful traditional fireplace and large windows that let in plenty of natural light, along with stunning vistas of the nearby mountains. The lounge and dining area offer a wonderfully cosy environment for relaxing or hanging out with loved ones, both daytime and evening.
Apartment Ishi Couloir C has two master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms which both have a shower and a jacuzzi bath. There are also two guest bedrooms that share a separate bathroom with a shower and normal bathtub. Each bedroom can be set up for singles or for couples.
This apartment is particularly suited to those looking for a quiet spot surrounded by nature but close to the area’s best eateries and après-ski entertainment.
Along with its excellent amenities, and stylish design, Apartment Ishi Couloir C is a great base for exploring the wider Niseko area, in winter and in summer.
This apartment features:
- Two spacious master bedrooms with split king-size beds and ensuite bathrooms with showers and jacuzzi baths
- Two guest bedrooms with split king-size beds and a shared bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Spacious lounge and dining area with traditional fireplace
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with large kitchen island
- Dining table that seats eight people
- Flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Selection of board games available
- Additional toilet upstairs
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Outdoor parking available for two cars
- Daily housekeeper
- On-call driver to and from Hirafu village locations and Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Ishi Couloir C sleeps up to 8 guests
- Two spacious ensuite master bedrooms with king-sized beds convertible to single beds
- Two guest rooms with twin/king beds and a shared bathroom with shower and bathtub
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
8 people (2 ensuite split king-size bedrooms; 2 split king-size guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom). Extra beds are available on request at an additional charge.
Large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with dining table for 8; traditional fireplace; high wood-beam ceilings; spacious mezzanine balcony; leather corner sofa.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm) and daily housekeeper. Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Apartment Ishi Couloir C is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
TV (Satellite/Cable); Apple TV; book selection; board games.
Apartment Ishi Couloir C is well-suited for families with children. Facilities include a baby cot, high chair, stair gates and children’s cutlery and plates. Additional children’s equipment can be hired at an extra cost.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the apartment by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Apartment Ishi Couloir C is within walking distance of a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues in Hirafu Village. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola and locations within Hirafu village.
Secure dry room; dishwasher; barbecue, two jacuzzi baths.